Livi Naomi Grace

Livi Naomi Grace

Top Tuesday Favourites












Products: 
NARS Bronzer - Shade - Laguna  £27 
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder - Shade - 003 Peach Glow - £3.99
Benefit 
"They're Real!" Mascara - £19.50 

L'Oreal Chrome Shine - Shade - 175 Silver Brown - Sadly I don't think they sell this anymore but L'Oreal has similar products such as the Colour Appeal eye shadows 
L'Oreal the concealer True Match - Shade - 2 Vanilla - £6.99
Sally Hansen French Nails - Shades - Nearly Nude and French White Tip - £5.30

NARS Bronzer- one of my favourite products of all time! I had seen a review online about it and couldn't wait to get my hands on it - my only mistake was taking it abroad as all the powder crumbled on the flight! It is such a perfect bronzer - no orange in sight; it just makes you look perfectly sun-kissed. 

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder - Perfect for that all over finished look. It helps your makeup not look too sticky.

Benefit "They're Real!" Mascara - Although at the more expensive end of mascaras - this is a must-have! The bristle shape ensures all lashes are separated allowing easy application. The mascara also elongates your lashes to make them unbelievably long - hence the name! 

L'Oreal Chrome Shine - I love this eye shadow - it has a glittery finish to it that makes it a necessity for a night out! (It may now be out of stock so please look at the L'Oreal Colour Appeal for something similar).

L'Oreal the concealer True Match - This product is essential for covering up imperfections. I always seem to have two of these on the go at once! The concealer is not too thick and not too silky. I would rate it up there with Esteé Lauder Disappear Smoothing Creme Concealer. 

Sally Hansen French Nails - Now I have seen a lot of reviews about this product and I personally think it's gorgeous. If you don't know how to do a french manicure then this product is not for you as it is not forgiving and a nightmare to get the french white tip off your skin! HOWEVER for someone that knows how to apply a french manicure and doesn't want to go to the salon and spend lots of money then this is the perfect product for you. The "Nearly Nude" coat gives a glossy finish without being too pearly. 

If anyone knows of a similar product to the L'Oreal Chrome Shine eye shadow then please comment below. 

X



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below