Livi Naomi Grace

Livi Naomi Grace

Shopping for Shoes

Accessorize

So I know you are probably thinking why would you go to Accessorize for shoes?! The answer is because it offers a shoe that won't give up on you after two weeks but also isn't too pricey. It also offers half sizes which comes in handy for me! Both pairs of shoes were £32 and are perfectly sturdy for handling the autumnal weather! 


 My favourite shops for shoes would have to be: 
Office - for the more expensive shoe that will last like boots for winter 
H&M - These shoes wear out quickly but great if you are strapped for cash
Dorothy Perkins - I normally get my heels from here - not too expensive and they usually have a good variety 

I also bought a pashmina considering it has got a bit more chilly. It is incredibly soft and shimmers - perfect for evening or day wear -  £19.00

My Vote: Take my advice and look at the shoes when you are next in Accessorize!


Livi Loves Lush 



Ok - so I may have become a little obsessed with Lush products! I got speaking to the shop assistant and he helped pick some out. I can't wait to try them! I got: 

Bubble Bar: 
A French Kiss - £4.25
Bath Bombs:
Sakura - £3.25
Granny Takes a Dip - £3.25
Dragon's Egg - £3.25
And one for my fiancé as he loves Avocado - Avobath - £3.25 



I tried out the "Sex Bomb" bath bomb last night - if you LOVE pink then you will adore this product. It did, however, fizz out quite quickly and I have to say I was quite disappointed until I discovered the cutest little flower floating about. 
My Vote: If you like flowers and pink then buy it! 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below