Livi Naomi Grace

Livi Naomi Grace

Lush and Sleek

Beauty Haul

Yesterday I had a great time picking out some must-haves and discovering some new products!



Make Up 

Sleek - the brand that is overlooked but a hidden gem. As you may know MAC makeup is gorgeous but comes at a price. Sleek, however, is like the Aldi of make up - perfect price, lots of variety but no one seems to give it a chance because it is cheaper! I managed to get my hands on an eye palette, blusher palette and contour palette all for under £30!! 

Sleek Eye Palette in "Au Naturel" - £7.99
Sleek Contour Palette in "Medium" - £9.99
Sleek Blusher Palette - £9.99 

Sleek Eye Palette in Neutral 

I was super excited to buy this palette as most I had come across were very pricey. Sleek have 14 eye shadow palettes to choose from. Luckily for me I tend to stick for more neutral colours so my choice was easy. The great thing about this palette is it is perfect for creating that evening smokey eye but you can also use the light neutrals for everyday use. They have very suitably seasonal names too like Conker and Cappuccino. I am also one of those people who constantly loses eye shadow brushes (they are like hair grips!!!) so the long application brush is very handy. The product takes very well to my skin - not too light but not too heavy with the darker colours. Taupé is my favourite colour as it is right in the middle and has a hint of glitter which is perfect for Autumn and Winter. I apply Rimmel's Stay Matte Pressed Powder before using eye shadow as it needs a dry surface to blend more effectively but not too much else it won't stick! My favourite factor about this product has to be that the shadows aren't grainy - they are smooth and this makes it super easy to apply. 
My Vote: Buy it! 

Sleek Contour Palette 

I have to say I have become obsessed with contouring! I was so surprised with how effective it is and how it can really downplay your imperfections like my round face!! Kim K does a particularly good job of contouring (maybe because she has incredibly talented make up artists on tap) but I thought it is time to try and find my cheek bones! 
The very sleek box (see what I did there?!) contains three segments - Pressed Powder, Highlighter and Blush- the three main ingredients to creating a perfect contoured face. 
The Pressed Powder is particularly dark but don't be scared - once blended you can't tell! When applying it doesn't stick to the skin too much so it becomes easy to blend and the colour is perfect for a pale(ish) skin tone. The highlighter gives a perfect shimmer but isn't overwhelming - I find some highlighters are like applying lip-gloss to your face and some are like eye shadows. The Blush is surprisingly my favourite part of this product purely because it is like my NARS Bronzer which I used to use to try and contour. This contouring kit definitely gets my vote!
My Vote: Buy it!

Sleek Blusher Palette

I don't tend to use bright pinks and oranges for my blusher. With Autumn coming, however, I thought it is time to see what it actually looks like on! This particular palette is called "CALIFORN. I. A" and the three tones are "NEWPORT PEACH, THE SURF AND OC". Funnily enough, the "OC" is my favourite - maybe because it is my initials or most probably because it looks great on! It doesn't show a flushed look but makes you look sun-kissed like on a cold winters day. Even though it feels like lip balm it is incredibly soft on the skin and easy to manipulate by blending. I personally think it is perfect for wearing to a meal out but I would be more inclined to use the blush in the contouring kit as I like a bit of an added shimmer. 
My Vote: Unsure!


Collection - Lasting Gel Colour Nail Polish


I also threw in this Collection nail polish in "Stormy Grey" for good measure! The brush does what it says on the tin and is particularly useful for me as I have quite square shaped nails. The colour is very autumnal and for £2.50 you can't really go wrong. 
My Vote: Buy it! 

Lush

I have to admit this is the first time I have ever bought anything from Lush! I cannot believe how much I was missing out on. I love baths and the traditional bubble bath was getting kind of boring and also I found my skin becoming irritated. Thanks to Lush I had the best bath ever yesterday evening. The scents of these babies are incredible!! There is so much choice that I might even go back today and buy some more!

Bath Bombs
Sex Bomb - £3.25
Twilight - £3.25
Tisty Tosty - £3.25

Bath Melts
You've Been Mangoed - £3.25

Twilight


The bath water turned from bright pink to lilac to dark purple and then the bath filled with glitter! It really was like an evening sunset. Don't worry the glitter is very fine and just gives your body a shimmer- nothing too OTT. The water was silky to touch and I found the salts refreshing on my sensitive skin. 
My Vote: Buy it! It's a steal at £3.25

If you would like me to review any product from Superdrug or Lush then please comment below.